Monday, October 3, 2011

Parting Words

My Dearest Heath,

Heath, Heath, Heath! Where have you gone to now? I can only speculate but I will pray earnestly that you find your way back home, back to the lotus feet of the Lord. Why did you have to enchant us with your witty jokes and charm? Now all I have left of you are conversations and memories of playful times. Wonderful times. You always knew how to make everyone laugh-- even the teachers would crack up! We were all drawn in by your magnetic personality; we couldn't help being drawn in just like bees towards honey. I wonder if you will be entertaining the angels and demigods in the heavenly planets? I imagine you will. Mostly, I wonder if I was a good enough friend to you or if you resented me. I never had the courage to ask you and simply bear the truth. Can I ever forgive myself for it? I don't know, man, but I will sure as hell try. Will you please forgive me and love me anyhow? Please, pray for us-- everyone you've left behind-- and offer us your blessings as you journey onward. Oh, and Heath, don't forget to write! : P Hehe.
We love you, Heath. We'll miss you immensely and never forget you! May the lotus feet of the Supremely Sweet Sri Krishna be upon you very soon. May Sri Radhe along with Her intimate maid-servants bestow Their blessings and love upon you.  Jaya Sri Radhe! Jaya Bhakti-pradayini Srimati Tulasi Devi, Vrinda Devi Maharani! Jaya Srila Prabhupada! Gauranga! Nityananda!  Hare Krishna!
Your friend,
 Madri devi dasi 

No comments: