Saturday, August 17, 2013

Energy. Prana. Chi.

I know it has been a while since I last updated my blog. However, I have two extremely good reasons: I've been busy living, and I've been enjoying it. So there. I'm sorry I haven't made you the center of my universe lately, I'm sorry I haven't told you about every rewarding moment or inspiring situation of my day, but I have to live my life sometimes.
Actually, I take that back. I am unapologetic about my literary absence. If I have neglected you as a personal friend, I'm sure you will be understanding and supportive of my recent activities. If, however, you just read occasionally, then consider it hands-on research for more interesting material yet to come.
Self-defense/martial arts class is wonderful. We're learning to protect ourselves from violent criminals with a smile on our faces. I really enjoy the class, our instructor, and fellow students. I got one of best friends interested, and she's hooked. I met wonderful ladies at the other location today; the change of pace was just what I've been praying for. There are other things I've been doing daily: exercising, yoga, pranayam, meditation, natural beauty treatments, 'healthing', but most of all, I'm looking forward for school to start next week. Life is a graceful flow of one action into another.
This and other things I have learned as of late.
Energy. Prana. Chi. 

No comments: