Friday, November 20, 2015

Alex From India

Transcript from a real-life text for your pleasure:

*phone call, caller hangs up*

Idiot: Hi
Me: Wrong number
Idiot: No
Idiot: I
Idiot: I can back call you
Idiot: Do you love me!!!!!!!!
Me: You have the wrong number.
Idiot: It is correctly number
Idiot: Why do U hate me.
Me: What's my name?
Idiot: But I am very like you and she gave true love.
Idiot: Why did you refused me, do you have boyfriend
Idiot: I like you
Me: What's my name?
Me: How did you get my number?
Me: Who is this?
Idiot: I do know and i am forget your name
Idiot: Alex
Me: I don't know an Alex
Idiot: Jenney
Me: I think someone gave you the wrong number.
Me: Where did we meet? Where do I live?
Idiot: Do you like me
Idiot: You are desired and I love you
Me: I don't know you idiot
Idiot: How old are you
Me: You should know
Me: Since you love me, idiot.
Me: What's your name? I can't keep calling you 'idiot', that's going to get old.
Idiot: Who is name you or me??
Me: First learn how to speak English, fool. How the hell you going to hit on girls and you can't even understand!
Idiot: How old are you.two time why do U refused me tell me
Me: How did you get this number?
Me: What is your name?
Me: What country are you from?
Me:India?
Me: Nigeria?
Me: Is this a prank? Who is this? For real.
Idiot: My name Alex.
Idiot: I come from india and eritrean.

No comments: