Thursday, March 29, 2012

Change of Pace

A couple days ago I started working on a doily, I figured I could make them in worsted weight and they'd work up quickly so I can make several and piece them together to make a table runner for my dresser top. :)
The pattern I'm working is called Autumn Reflection, I found it on Ravelry, and it's available online in written form here. I photographed my progress the other day so you can take a look at my work. I found the Elise shawl stuffed away under my desk (probably so I wouldn't think of working it again), I thought about unraveling it and using it to make more doilies but someone stopped me from doing so just yet. I'm gonna sleep on it some more and think carefully about whether I'd be happy throwing away all that work for some doilies. ::sigh:: Time is changing and I haven't studied at all for my placement test. I promised myself I would meet up with my friend so he could tutor me and hopefully I wouldn't end up in a remedial math class. That would suck. Ass. Tons of ass. Anyhow. I got sick for nearly two f@*#ing weeks and here I am still congested, tired and super-weak but I'll get by with a little help from my friends, my hydrocodone psuedoephedrine cough syrup sample bottle friends. We're making pizza today and I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I can't stand pizza, it gives me gas and a  bloated stomach, on top of the fact that I'm already fat. So you can imagine. I need to start jogging again before I have a god-damn heart attack or something. Diabetes. Heart disease. High blood pressure. Nice. I gotta go jump-rope now. I'll check in sometime next week, hopefully. 

No comments: