Friday, June 26, 2009

Happenings and such

exactly what has happened within the past several days?

I spoke to an old acquaintance after a long time and had an incredibly comfortable conversation. It didn't dawn on me before but why aren't people good conversationalists anymore? Nobody has anything good to talk about anymore, everyone is hung up on frivilous entertainment and garbage.
Anyway, I haven't read anything in a long time. Several days perhaps... maybe I should get around to that soon. I want to start reading Caitanya Caritamrta again; lately, I've been so stressed and stretched for time. I don't know where it comes from because, honestly, I don't feel like I'm getting anything done, anything really significant at least. Story of my life... what is that called, "burn out"? I was reading CC everyday about one hour but somehow I started neglecting it. Actually, I started taking my walks in the mornings (because it's too damn hot to go out in the afternoons) and after re-arranging my morning schedule I realised that I was falling behind on my morning read and e-mails. The only thing I have to show for my jog is a nice tan I've acquired but I don't really like tans so much so it's pretty much useless. We have to find a trail that is shady in the morning because I don't want Krishna Chandra to get too much sun. He doesn't like putting on sunscreen and I'd rather avoid sunlight as much has possible. I guess I should go back to doing my morning yoga session instead of jogging out in the hot summer heat. I wish I had a working camera so I could take photos of the my home Deities and post them here. I feel more motivated to dress them up nicely when I know others will take Their darshan. Oh yeah, Krishna Chandra also ruined my laptop by the way, he spilled Deja Blue all over it. I'm thinking it was intentional but I can't prove it as of yet. I'm taking it to Garland Computers tomorow morning and see what can be done, if anything at all. That's about it... for now. :(

No comments: