Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Springtime overalls


Today, we went out to run errands with my prabhu, and since I was feeling so chipper, I pulled out Krishna Chandra's country attire. He looked so cute dressed in his little overalls and hat, which reads loudly in red letters, "RADHE RADHE". I kept telling him that he looked adorable like a little hillbilly country boy. He was truly captivating today, too bad Maria wasn't around to photograph him, that'd have been great! I would like to show you just how sweet and charming he looked, but alas, the moment is gone. On other news, I found out that Guru Maharaj is stopping in USA during his next tour, but only in Boston, New York and North Carolina; I wonder if he will stop in Dallas later in the year? I wish I could drop everything and just drive down to North Carolina when he's in town, it'd be great to see that temple. I've heard so many wonderful things about it, the scenery, breath-taking hills and greenery everywhere, the temple ambiance and the gorgeous Deities! My husband will just blabber on and on about the wonderful memories he has there, the devotees and sometimes, after seeing that strange trans-fixed look in his eyes, I feel that he left a part of his heart there too. He really, really, really loves those Deities, Sri Sri Radha Golokananda, They're so sweet and compassionate. Unfortunately, I've never seen Them in person(only photos), but I hear that They're absolutely divine, literally too, of course! Anyway, I should probably head off to bed now, it's getting pretty late.

No comments: