Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring Update

Well it has been over a month since I last blogged and that is mainly because I've been busy with school work. I have less than a month to go this semester, and I'm really proud of myself. I still have straight As and I have made a lot of new friends with different peeople.

On other news, I have moved again. Actually, I'm right back to my old place. The house has more privacy in the backyard and the foliage also protects my plants from excessive sun exposure. The best news so far? No more roommates. Next on the agenda is a spring yard sale.
:)
Right now I'm working on a group assignment on e-Portfolio but I think I still have more to add.
Today I cooked palak paneer and posted the photograph to allrecipes.com. I'm a little upset that someone posted a photograph there that is obviously not my recipe with onions for garnish. Of course, it isn't my recipe exactly, either. Feel free to visit the webpage and try the recipe, if you feel inspired. Also, if you prepare the Palak Paneer, take time to rate, comment, and upload a photo if possible.

No comments: