Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yesterday and the day before I jumped rope. I don't usually stop during the winter but this year I did, due to other health issues. Anyhow, I feel much better now and I haven't had any fainting spells lately so I think I'm doing alright. I'm going to try to jump everyday at least five to ten minutes a day until I can work my way back up to my usual 30-45 min sets. Wonderful wonderful. I'm not looking forward to the soreness that I'm gonna feel but I will have to do it if I'm every gonna start running again and keep up with Krishna Chandra. He loves biking around the trail in the afternoons, I like it because he eats more and drinks a lot more water when he's active and also because he keeps me chasing after him. I might wear a swimsuit this year.. I have a crochet bikini top sitting around here somewhere looking for companionship.  

No comments: